Media Design

Semester 4

Final Grade: A

Content includes:

5 Design phases showing the development progress for the following:

Mission Statements, Logos, Fonts, Mood Photos, Character Illustrations, Vehicle Wraps, Billboard Advertisements, Printed/Magazine Advertisements, Commercial Storyboards, Packaging Designs, and Interactive Applications.

Summary notes from class textbook “Zag,” by Marty Newmeyer.
4th Design phase’s critiques from random audiences
5th Design phase’s critiques from 2 local professional business designers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Logo, Font, Colors, and Target Audience Rating 3


Design 3

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors, the purple and yellow both seem very wizardly, nice. I'm not sure what happened to the wizard's arm on this picture (maybe he has an invisibility cloak draped over his arm. LOL). I think the font is nice as well, and I like the old world style of the font. I'm not sure I like the all caps style in the mission statement, but that’s more of a personal preference, its harder to read in my opinion.

    As for the target audience, I think you are going down the right track trying to opening it up to all audiences, but I wonder if you considered that by making things a little too friendly for the family crown you may alienate your existing clientele (teenagers and young adults). Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete